At Centurion 7, we are professionals who know what it takes to properly value, market, and sell businesses.
Centurion 7 primarily represents lower middle market companies – those with revenues 5-50 million. Most of our listings are not advertised here on our site or on regular “business for sale” sites, but are marketed directly to buyers. If you have interest in selling or buying a business in the lower middle market sector, please contact us directly. We’d be happy to discuss opportunities with you.
* We only take on businesses who’s revenues exceed 2 million, with some exceptions. For others which are outside our scope, we have several brokers we refer to.
Recently Sold Businesses and Properties
- Longstanding, successful automotive repair business with real estate SOLD $2,250,000
- winery with magnificent home and shops included SOLD $1,200,000
- glass fabricator business and store, 30 years of profitability and reputation SOLD $245,000
- steel fabrication manufacturer, with a huge book of current and future business SOLD $455,000
- firearms/sporting goods store with 90% increase over previous year $810,000
- extremely busy automotive repair center, with multiple streams of income SOLD $400,000
- specialty contractor performing commercial kitchen renovations SOLD $350,000
- equipment rental yard with real estate SOLD $1,150,000
- highly successful heavy equipment and trucking repair company SOLD $1,350,000
- gas station with C store, on busy street with real estate SOLD $930,000
- popular sandwich deli, with neighboring co-tenant in high profile location SOLD $975,000
- strip mall in Carmichael, fully leased, with long term tenants in place SOLD $954,000
- commercial development for multifamily housing, partially developed SOLD $1,100,000
- fully leased commercial building with long term tenants, thriving businesses SOLD $690,000
- full build-out gas station, C store, car wash with real estate SOLD $1,460,000
- bare land development for 100+ condo units SOLD $875,000